How might this pandemic, customize the real estate market, back then, following a reopening of our own economy? Will sellers, expect less, and change their expectations, regarding price, etc? How many potential customers, won’ longer feel at ease, with regard to their personal safe place, building a major economic purchase, then extended amount of consumer fears, income disruptions, etc? Will potential, qualified, buyers, really feel, about to Open Houses, inside the near – term? What other strategies, and approaches, may be necessary? Will banks, lenders, plus the Federal government, aggressively support, improving the real estate industries, etc? How will commercial properties, in addition to their desirability, be impacted, etc? With that in mind, the following paragraphs will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss these factors, etc?
1. Sellers, and buyers, expectations, safe place, flexibility, etc: How many homeowners might plan to down – size, as a way to have more immediate monies, available, for emergencies? Will their priorities, etc, change? Will buyers feel safe, making such large economic commitments, following the recent, prolonged period? How many homeowners, might feel, they have to sell, for their changing financial circumstances? How will people’s personal comfort zones, become essential factors? Will buyers, lower their standards, and/ or, expectations/ demands, and can they lower their cost range? How will supply, and demand, change things?
2. Marketing/ sales strategies: Will virtual showings, get to be the norm, a minimum of, from the nearer – term? Will real estate property agents change their marketing, and purchasers strategies, to cope with the new concerns? Will we witness fewer Open Houses, as a result of concerns, when it comes to Social DIstancing, etc?
3. Mortgage rates: How might the us government, Federal Reserve, etc, address these problems, and, do they really, create circumstances, where loan rates, are, maintained, with an attractive, low rate, so that you can shore – up the real estate market, a serious component of the entire economy? Will they demand lower down – payments, and, will that make, a possible, housing crisis, to the future?
4. Commercial housing market: Will larger stores, become tomorrow’s equivalent of real-estate dinosaurs? Will malls, become much less popular? How many restaurants, and other real estate investment establishments, go out of business, on account of the present economic stresses, etc? Will strip malls are more popular? How many companies might realize, they’re able to do more, remotely, thereby reduce their spaces? How many may not be able, to pay for, everyone health necessities, and guidelines, in the future? If restaurants will often be challenged, within the past, how would they be able to, lower occupancy rates, etc? How will bars, etc, ought to adapt, or perish?
5. How property business will likely be conducted? How might the real estate property business, into the future, appear, and also be different, through the pre – pandemic one?
How will property, stand out, in to the future? Will you be one of several wise individuals, ready, willing, and able, to adequately, respond, and proceed, in to the future?